Login

Username:

Password:

Secure Login
Lost Password?

Who's Online

5 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 5

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Dance
Just can't stay away
From Michigan
Group:
Registered Users
Game - Spacemaster
Game - Outsiders
Game - Crestview
Game - TEC
Player - Chuck
GM - Crestview
Game - GURPS Space
GM - TEC
Game - Primrose Academy
Game - GURPS Supernatural
GM - GURPS Supernatural
GM - GURPS Space
Private Members
Quote:

Dawn Keyes wrote:
Quote:

Chuck Modzinski wrote:
"It's something new, Miss Sagebrook. It is a 10 by 10 stone room, with no mana. There is no light and minimal furnishings. Students are fed bread and water, but it is all you can eat and drink. It's a new way for minor discipline." Headmaster Trevelon was casual in his tone.

"This is concidered 'minor' discipline! It sounds horrid, how are you supposed to study?" Bianca replies.

"It's punishment, Miss Sagebrook. Denying students the ability to pursue their studies or independent spell research is considered a punishment. We don't want to throw students out after two years of training, but there must be a way to discipline, short of using a Charm Collar."

Posted on: 2006/6/9 16:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Just can't stay away
From Michigan
Group:
Registered Users
Game - Spacemaster
Game - Outsiders
Game - Crestview
Game - TEC
Player - Chuck
GM - Crestview
Game - GURPS Space
GM - TEC
Game - Primrose Academy
GM - GURPS Supernatural
GM - GURPS Space
Private Members
Quote:

Dawn Keyes wrote:
Quote:

Chuck Modzinski wrote:
"I was thinking of the new kid, the tall one. But I haven't seen him yet. Whoever asks me, I guess."

"Are you refering to Tanis, our new roommate?" Bianca asks.

"Yup. Is he cute? How is his personality? When I look Rose's eyes, it is usually to see a drawing on the board, or to read something."

OOG: By this time, every girl in the 3rd year is at least attractive, and over half the boys are as well. Sleepwalking is also on the rise as well, as 6 of the 3rd years now possess that disadvantage.

Posted on: 2006/6/9 16:35

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Game - Spacemaster
Game - Outsiders
Game - Crestview
Game - TEC
Player - Dawn
Game - GURPS Space
Player - Paul
GM - Primrose Academy
Game - Primrose Academy
GM - GURPS Space
Private Members
Quote:

Chuck Modzinski wrote:
Quote:

Dawn Keyes wrote:
Quote:

Chuck Modzinski wrote:
"I was thinking of the new kid, the tall one. But I haven't seen him yet. Whoever asks me, I guess."

"Are you refering to Tanis, our new roommate?" Bianca asks.

"Yup. Is he cute? How is his personality? When I look Rose's eyes, it is usually to see a drawing on the board, or to read something."

OOG: By this time, every girl in the 3rd year is at least attractive, and over half the boys are as well. Sleepwalking is also on the rise as well, as 6 of the 3rd years now possess that disadvantage.

"Yes he is attractive, and a Half-Elf in case you missed that. He seems polite, well groomed and curious about his new school. So far I'd say a pleasant personality." Bianca replies.

Posted on: 2006/6/12 14:22

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Game - Spacemaster
Game - Outsiders
Game - Crestview
Game - TEC
Player - Dawn
Game - GURPS Space
Player - Paul
GM - Primrose Academy
Game - Primrose Academy
GM - GURPS Space
Private Members
Quote:

Chuck Modzinski wrote:
Quote:

Dawn Keyes wrote:
Quote:

Chuck Modzinski wrote:
"It's something new, Miss Sagebrook. It is a 10 by 10 stone room, with no mana. There is no light and minimal furnishings. Students are fed bread and water, but it is all you can eat and drink. It's a new way for minor discipline." Headmaster Trevelon was casual in his tone.

"This is concidered 'minor' discipline! It sounds horrid, how are you supposed to study?" Bianca replies.

"It's punishment, Miss Sagebrook. Denying students the ability to pursue their studies or independent spell research is considered a punishment. We don't want to throw students out after two years of training, but there must be a way to discipline, short of using a Charm Collar."

"Well I hope it's not easy to get oneself thrown into this 'box', I wouldn't want to spend an hour there much less days. My parents would just give more chores to me when I got myself in trouble, I'm not good at being idle. Thank goodness I have learned how to meditate for the rare occasion I need to be idle." Bianca says.

Posted on: 2006/6/12 14:30

Just can't stay away
From Michigan
Group:
Registered Users
Game - Spacemaster
Game - Outsiders
Game - Crestview
Game - TEC
Player - Chuck
GM - Crestview
Game - GURPS Space
GM - TEC
Game - Primrose Academy
GM - GURPS Supernatural
GM - GURPS Space
Private Members
Quote:

Dawn Keyes wrote:
Quote:

Chuck Modzinski wrote:
Quote:

Dawn Keyes wrote:
Quote:

Chuck Modzinski wrote:

"Well I hope it's not easy to get oneself thrown into this 'box', I wouldn't want to spend an hour there much less days. My parents would just give more chores to me when I got myself in trouble, I'm not good at being idle. Thank goodness I have learned how to meditate for the rare occasion I need to be idle." Bianca says.

"It isn't easy," the Headmaster continues, "to get thrown into the box. It is only used for incorrigible cases."

Posted on: 2006/6/12 15:07

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.